Imagine a country hotel, nestled in the heart of the Mediterranean, the South China Sea, the Atlantic or the Pacific Ocean.
Oceania Cruises combines the sophisticated elegance of a private hotel with the flexibility and adventure of sea travel. Exciting and exotic worldwide itineraries with extensive shore excursion choices and expert on board lecturers, fine dining in a wide choice of open-seating restaurants including speciality restaurants all at no additional charge, a private veranda in the majority of accommodations and butler service in suite accommodations blend to create an ambiance that is fast becoming the choice of the more discerning traveller.
With a fleet of six mid-sized vessels, Oceania Cruises offers the chance to visit many of the world’s most exciting destinations whilst retaining a consistent on board environment of unstructured comfort and relaxation – likened by many clients to being akin to a ‘home away from home.’
- FREE AIRFARE* on every voyage
- Mid-size, elegant ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Finest cuisine at sea, served in a variety of distinctive open-seating restaurants, at no additional charge
- Gourmet culinary program crafted by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Spectacular port-intensive itineraries featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Country club casual ambiance; tuxedos and gowns are never required
- The Culinary Center – the first hands-on cooking school at sea+
- Acclaimed Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
- Extraordinarily high staff-to-guest ratio ensures exemplary personalized service