At the turn of the century, impressionist Paul Gauguin travelled to the tropical shores of French Polynesia to create some of his most renowned masterpieces.
Today his namesake, the Paul Gauguin, transports you to the same romantic Tahitian holiday paradise – to explore, experience and escape. The Paul Gauguin was designed specifically to sail the shallow seas of Tahiti and French Polynesia, visiting small ports that larger ships can’t reach and effortlessly blending into the stunning natural beauty of the South Seas. She offers an extension of the informal, relaxing environment of the islands, coupled with five-star service, comfort and luxury. Spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, a choice of three open-seating dining venues and an extensive spa are among her luxurious attributes.
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water and hot beverages
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Optional PADI SCUBA diving programme and certification
- Watersports marina for complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding, and Zodiacs® for optional dive excursions
- A day at Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruises’ exclusive retreat off the coast of Taha’a, featuring Polynesian hospitality, snorkelling, watersports, bar service, and a delicious feast
- Access to a private beach located on a motu off the coast of Bora Bora, which offers an idyllic white-sand beach, excellent snorkeling
- It’s all about island hopping in the South Pacific, but there’s no hanging about at airports, no packing and unpacking, and no early starts