Chef Sara Sipek gave us this delicious recipe
- 2 medium garlic bulbs (140g)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 medium brown onions (300 g)
- 1 tbs fresh thyme
- 5 medium potatoes (1 kg)
- 25 litres chicken stock
- 3/4 cup cream ( 180 ml)
- Roast unpeeled garlic bulbs with half of the oil in oven until
- Sautee onions and thyme in remaining oil, until soft. add roughly chopped potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are just soft.
- Stir in garlic and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Blend soup until smooth.
- Reheat until add cream, season to taste.