WIN A SHIP VISIT DAY COMPETITION
NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS 24TH JULY 2016
FULL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW TO ENTER
- This competition is only open to persons that have not cruised with Royal Caribbean International before at any time and that are UK residents aged 18 years or over on the date of entry.
- Eligible participants may enter this free of charge competition from 15:00 BST on 22nd June 2016 until 23:59 BST on 7th July 2016. No entries will be counted after the closing date.
- Participants may enter the competition by completing the online entry form at http://www.worldofcruising.co.uk/join-us-day-onboard-navigator-seas/ and submitting their details and answering a question. A winner will be selected at random from the correct answers.
- Ten winners will each receive a day on board the ship Navigator of the Seas on Sunday 24th July 2016 in Southampton for themselves and one guest. The Promoter will arrange a tour of the ship as well as lunch on-board in the ship’s main restaurant. There will also be free time to explore the ship and a selection of on-board activities to take part in throughout the day provided the weather permits.
- As an additional prize and provided each winner attends the event, the ten winners will also receive a £25 Love2Shop voucher, which will be posted to the winners within 14 days of attending the event on Sunday 24th July 2016. Failure to attend the event will forgo the Love2Shop voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ten winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries. The winners will be announced and notified via the contact details provided at the time of entry by 11th July 2016.
- All guests must be over the age of 18 at the time of boarding.
- The prize excludes travel arrangements to and from Southampton. The prize must be booked and the winner must provide their guest details within 2 days of the date of notification (Name, DOB, Valid Passport/Driving licence details) for the purpose of personal identification when boarding the ship. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize. Once booking is confirmed, no changes may be made.
- Winners that will be not present for the ship visit will be not eligible to receive the £25 Love2Shop voucher. The vouchers will be dispatched following the event.
- The prize may only be redeemed by the winner.
- Additional details of how to make the prize booking will be provided to the winner at the time of notification.
- By entering this competition, entrant (‘you’) are providing information to World of Cruising who undertakes to process your personal details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. World of Cruising undertakes to use participant’s personal details for this purpose and for the purpose of administering and/or promoting this competition as outlined in these terms and conditions.
- Employees of World of Cruising, any business within the group of international companies to which World of Cruising is a member, their affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with this competition are expressly excluded from entering.
- It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of any information by entrant will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- World of Cruising may reject any submissions, or at any time disqualify entrants, if the submissions or the entrant/user is in breach of any of these terms and conditions and/or in World of Cruising ‘s reasonable opinion, is inappropriate because, without limitation, it infringes and/or may infringe third party rights, defames other persons and/or denigrates trademarks, institutions and/or cultures and/or is in any manner in breach of the laws, moral, uses and/or etiquette rules generally required from internet users.
- Late, incomplete, invalid and/or corrupt submissions will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No discussion as to winner shall be entered into. The World of Cruising reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time.
- World of Cruising reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability for reasons outside the control of the World of Cruising.
- The winners agree that their details may also be announced contemporaneously on World of Cruising’s UK Facebook and/or Twitter in the format e.g. Mr/Mrs [Surname] of [Town] or shared with third parties requesting a list of winners. The winner’s details in this format may also be shared in marketing material of the World of Cruising, including the Royal Caribbean UK Blog, Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for a period of 6 months following the announcement of the winner of the competition.
- The prizes cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
- World of Cruising shall be entitled to make use of any comments provided by Winner via any social media sites for the benefit of promoting Royal Caribbean International subject always to the applicable policies of the social media websites.
- Only one entry per participant permitted. Multiple entries shall render void the participant’s entry in to this competition.
- Winner understands that it is a condition that permission to embark the ship is subject to compliance with Royal Caribbean International’s booking conditions (as applicable) as this contains important information relating to, but not limited to, applicable passport and visa requirements, guest conduct and specific information relating to passengers that are classed as minors, are pregnant and those that have medical conditions. Booking conditions are available at http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. Winner agrees to read said terms and conditions and make winner’s group aware of the same prior to travel.
- World of Cruising reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond World of Cruising’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this competition, as determined by World of Cruising in its sole discretion.
- The winner’s title, surname, and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to World of Cruising, Real Response Media (address below) within 30 days of the draw date. Winners agree to their details being shared for this purpose.
- This competition shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- This competition is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd trading as Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612), a UK company with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY
- The Promoter is Real Response Media Ltd, trading as World of Cruising and Luxury Travel Limited (company number 7501286), a UK company with registered office address 115 Sydney Road, London, N10 2ND