World of Cruising magazine has teamed up with Voyages to Antiquity to give our readers an exclusive offer on a 12-day classical cruise.
World of Cruising readers can take advantage of an exclusive special offer of $250 on-board credit on a 12-day sailing on Voyage to Antiquity’s ship Aegean Odyssey. The cruise, departing 5 September 2015 travels from Istanbul to some of the finest sites in the history of civilisation, including the cities of Athens, Ephesus, and Troy, and the islands of Santorini and Rhodes. Solo passengers can join this cruise with a single supplement of only 10 per cent.
Classical Aegean Odyssey
12 days from £1,995 pp departing September 5 2015. 10% single supplement. $250 on-board credit.
- Return flights from London plus free domestic connections from selected UK airports
- 8 included shore excursions with excellent local guides
- Expert guest speaker programme
- Full board with open-seating dining in a choice of two restaurants
- Complimentary wine with dinner on board
- Gratuities on board
- Overseas transfers and baggage handling
Simply fill out the form below, and someone will contact you with details of how you can take advantage of this exclusive deal.