THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
There’s a family cruise for up to four people available in our super competition. The ship will be sailing 8 and 10-night voyages in the Mediterranean throughout the summer, and the winning family can choose any itinerary between 14 May 2016 and 11 October (6 August departure excluded).
The innovative design of the 3,936-passenger vessel takes the indoors outdoors – if you are dining out on deck or enjoying a cocktail with a sea view, you and your family can have the most fun under the sun, or the stars.
It’s not just the ocean as far as the eye can see. Fun fills the air, everywhere. There are so many new spaces and places to enjoy, from the thrilling new WaterWorks aqua theme park to the first-of-a-kind pedal-powered skyRide.
Vista is the latest ship to carry Carnival’s trademark red, white and blue funnel and it will be the first cruise ship in the world to have an IMAX cinema screen at sea, along with a multi-dimensional Thrill Theatre.
New restaurant and bar options include the New England-inspired Seafood Shack, and the familiar RedFrog pub will be brewing its own trademark beer on board.
Carnival ships carry more than 700,000 children on cruises every year and Vista’s Camp Carnival has exciting activities for kids, including a Dr Seuss Bookville play area.
Just answer this simple question:
What three colours are on Carnival cruise ship funnels?
Terms & Conditions
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Carnival UK or any subsidiary of Carnival UK, or of World of Cruising.
- Any personal information that you provide to Carnival UK and World of Cruising will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be chosen completely at random.
- The last day for competition entries is October 6th at 12pm.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Carnival UK and World of Cruising may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- World of Cruising reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. World of Cruising may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Carnival Cruise offer terms and conditions can be viewed by clicking here.