THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
Win a 7-night luxury Mediterranean cruise
Discover the Mediterranean in style on board the superb Le Lyrial mega-yacht. She is the fruit of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication, as interpreted by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel.
Le Lyrial remains faithful to Ponant’s philosophy to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being.
Superior materials, discreet elegance and a tasteful décor combined with exterior and interior lines to reflect a nautical mood, subtly revisited. On board, our signature theme links tradition and innovation to create personal touches in the spirit of a private yacht.
The prize includes the cruise fare at full board including open bar for the prize winner and their guest travelling in the same cabin. It is the prize winner’s responsibility to organize travel to and from the ship.
How to enter
Just answer the following question:
What is the capital of Greece?
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter this competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Ponant or any subsidiary of Ponant, or of World of Cruising.
- Any personal information that you provide to Ponant and World of Cruising will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be chosen completely at random.
- The last day for competition entries is the 31st March 2015 at 12pm.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Ponant and World of Cruising may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- World of Cruising reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. World of Cruising may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Exact prize details are detailed below:
Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. PONANT reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Offer includes complimentary cruise fare for the prize winner and their guest traveling in the same cabin up to the maximum occupancy allowed. Prize winner is responsible for the payment of gratuities. Offer is limited to one cabin per Prize Winner. Prize Winner must sail in order to take advantage of the offer. No name changes allowed. Booking must be made before the 31/12/16. The prize is offered on a cruise only basis, it is the Prize Winners responsibility to organize their own travel arrangements including flights, transfers and hotel.
The prize includes cruise fare in the Mediterranean at full board including open bar only for the prize winner and their guest travelling in the same cabin.