We’re offering one lucky reader and a friend the chance to discover the world on their doorstep, with a truly unforgettable Mediterranean cruise on Norwegian Epic.
Norwegian Cruise Line’s 7-night Western Mediterranean ﬂy-cruise begins in Barcelona. Then, after a day at sea enjoying the amazing facilities Norwegian Epic has to offer, you’ll cruise into Naples. The jewel on Italy’s stunning Amalﬁ coast, Naples is a city steeped in history – and you can feel it come to life as you tour grand piazzas, castles and cathedrals. And just outside the city there is Pompeii – the Roman town forever frozen in time by the eruption of Mt Vesuvius in 79AD.
Next on your itinerary is Rome, the Eternal City. Here you can gaze at the masterpieces of the Vatican and walk in the footsteps of emperors through the Forum to the magniﬁcent Colosseum, where you can almost hear the cries of the ancient gladiators.
If Italy hasn’t spoilt you enough by now, your next stop is Tuscany for excursions to Pisa and Florence – cradle of the Renaissance and home of many of the world’s most famous artworks.
Finally, you come to Palma, Majorca. With its network of alleyways and its magniﬁcent cathedral, this is a treasure-trove of history and architectural splendour – yet it’s also a vibrant, modern city, bustling with restaurants, shops, nightlife and a lively art scene.
So what are you waiting for? Norwegian Cruise Line offers spectacular shore days and amazing entertainment, together with dining how you want, when you want and where your palate leads you. So why not enter our competition – or just pick up the phone and book yourself a European cruise like no other?
For your chance to win this cruise, answer the following question:
What is the capital of Italy?
Terms & Conditions
- To enter this competition, you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of the cruise in June 2017.
- Full Norwegian Cruise Line booking conditions apply.
- Only one entry per individual will be counted.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of NCL Ltd or any subsidiary of NCL Ltd, or of World of Cruising and Luxury Travel Ltd and its subsidiary companies
- Any personal information that you provide to World of Cruising and Luxury Travel Ltd will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- NCL (Bahamas) Ltd reserves the right to alter the terms of this competition (including the prize) without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize cruise must be booked by 30 April 2017. The airline, cruise itinerary and sail dates are subject to change and availability. Full Norwegian Cruise Line booking conditions apply..
- The winner will be chosen completely at random.
- Third party entries are not allowed and any entry that is deemed to be entered by a third party will be disqualified. Unless permission has been given otherwise when entering the prize draw, all previously unknown data to the promoters will be used solely for the purposes of the prize draw entered and correspondence immediately associated with it.
- The last day for competition entries is 31st March 2017
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as NCL Ltd and World of Cruising may require.
- Prize is subject to availability, capacity controlled, non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash or other alternative in whole or in part in exchange for the prize. Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute an alternative prize of similar value.
- From time to time, World of Cruising may enable specially chosen third party partners to mail or email you with relevant information regarding products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive these mailings, please tick here:yes
- World of Cruising reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. World of Cruising may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.