THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Win a one-night stay in a crispwhitesheets.com hotel to the value of £250, plus a £500 voucher to use against a luxury cruise with sixstarcruises.co.uk
Terms and conditions apply. Hotel stay is to the maximum value of £250. Selected dates and hotels apply. £500 voucher can be used against a luxury cruise booked on a SixStarCruises.co.uk cruise line (as listed on the SixStarCruises.co.uk website).
Vouchers have no cash value and cannot be exchanged. One winner will win both vouchers
How To Enter
Just answer this simple question and fill out the form below:
What is the name of the French chef whose restaurants are on Oceania’s cruise ships?
you can also email your answer, together with your name and address to SixStarCruisesemail@example.com
You can post your entry to SixStarCruisesContest, FreePost Plus RTHB-XTHS-KBUT, World of Cruising, St Marks Studios, 14 Chillingworth Road, Islington, London N7 8QJ
All entries must be received by 31 January 2016. The winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by 5 February.
Terms & Conditions
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of World Travel Holdings Ltd, or any subsidiary of World Travel Holdings Ltd, or of World of Cruising.
- Any personal information that you provide to World of Cruising will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be chosen completely at random.
- The last day for competition entries is 5th February 2016
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as World Travel Holdings Ltd and World of Cruising may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- World of Cruising reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. World of Cruising may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.