Along the beautiful, undulating valleys of the Rhine, Germany’s historic towns vie with each other to embrace the traditional spirit of Christmas.
Enter this competition and you could explore the likes of Koblenz, Frankfurt and Rüdesheim, strolling through ancient cobbled streets and magnificent squares full of wooden stalls, packed with unique Christmas gifts. Then each evening you can return to the comfort of river cruiser MS Serenade 1, where a delicious dinner awaits – and a new port of call will greet you in the morning.
THE PRIZE INCLUDES…
- 4-night cruise on MS Serenade 1
- 11 meals (4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners)
- Local wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch & dinner
- Welcome cocktail and evening gala dinner
For your chance to win this cruise, tell us:
What is the capital of Germany…
Terms & Conditions
- To enter this competition, you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old.
- Full Saga PLC booking conditions apply.
- Only one entry per individual will be counted.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Saga PLC or any subsidiary of Saga PLC, or of World of Cruising and Luxury Travel Ltd and its subsidiary companies
- Any personal information that you provide to World of Cruising and Luxury Travel Ltd will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- Saga PLC reserves the right to alter the terms of this competition (including the prize) without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- No purchase necessary.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
- The cruise itinerary and sail dates are subject to change and availability. Full TUI AG Group booking conditions apply.
- Price based on 2 passenger spaces on Titan’s ‘Traditional Christmas Markets on the Rhine’ river cruise holiday
- Departure date: 10 December or 14 December 2017
- This is a no-fly cruise holiday but there is a flight option available at a supplement of £200pp payable by both passengers should they wish to fly instead of taking the included Eurotunnel or Ferry crossing.
- The winner will be chosen completely at random.
- Third party entries are not allowed and any entry that is deemed to be entered by a third party will be disqualified. Unless permission has been given otherwise when entering the prize draw, all previously unknown data to the promoters will be used solely for the purposes of the prize draw entered and correspondence immediately associated with it.
- The last day for competition entries is 16th July 2017
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as TUI AG Group and World of Cruising may require.
- The last day to confirm departure is 31 August 2017
- Prize is subject to availability, capacity controlled, non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part in exchange for the prize. Saga PLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute an alternative prize of similar value.
- From time to time, World of Cruising may enable specially chosen third party partners to mail or email you with relevant information regarding products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive these mailings, please tick here:yes
- World of Cruising reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. World of Cruising may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.