Renowned for extraordinary worldwide voyages aboard intimate, all-inclusive ships, Silversea is an ultra-luxury cruise line that offers unparalleled service and superlative comfort. Sailing to over 800 destinations spanning all seven continents, Silversea takes you to more destinations than any other cruise line. Our small, luxury ships glide into secluded harbours where others cannot go. All-suite and spacious oceanview accommodation comes with butler service. Beautifully appointed lounges and bars offer an elegant yet relaxed ambience. Gourmet dining; beverages including wines, beers and spirits; and onboard gratuities are always included.
Set to redefine open-air cruising for the next generation, brand new flagship Silver Muse begins her inaugural season in Mediterranean waters in spring 2017. The new ultra-luxury ship, with just 292 suites and a maximum capacity of 596 guests, will make her maiden voyage from Monte Carlo to Nice at the start of an exciting 2017 season. She will boast the highest number of large suites in our fleet, the most flexibility in accommodations, and crucially more dining options than any other ultra-luxury ship at sea — with eight venues including an exclusive Relais & Châteaux® restaurant.
- Small boutique ship. With only 596 guests, Silver Muse will be the most intimate new ship in the ultra- luxury market
- All suites with butler service, virtually all with private verandas
- The highest number of large suites in our fleet. Grand, Owner’s, Royal and Silver Suites – more higher category accommodations than any other ship in our fleet
- Flexible accommodations. More connecting suites in all categories for families and groups
- The best dining experience at sea. Dining has always been the centrepiece of the Silversea experience, and epicureans will be delighted to note that we have raised the bar once again. Eight dining venues will include an exclusive Relais & Châteaux® restaurant and a host of inspiring new dining concepts
- Open air cruising. Generous outdoor spaces will include three alfresco restaurants, various outdoor lounges and a pool deck