- The Loire, A Royal Legacyprize includes return economy flights from London; eight days on board the Loire Princesse; excursions; all meals and drinks onboard; all port charges, airport taxes and overseas
- The cruise is available to be taken on selected dates in 2018, subject to availability, and the prize cannot be extended. The prize winner and their companion are responsible for arranging their UK transfers. Travel insurance and gratuities are not included. Any other expenses incurred during the period of the prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner and their companion.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable. Prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The prize winner will be responsible for supplying valid passports and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations.
- It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance. CroisiEurope cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations of flights. CroisiEurope cannot be responsible for the unforeseen cancellation of the holiday due to circumstances beyond their control.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland aged 18 and over. CroisiEurope reserves the right to substitute an alternative cruise of a similar value due to any unforeseen circumstances.