Oceania Cruises: Ice cream heaven with these mouth-watering, artisanal flavours
Oceania Cruises is already renowned for its scrumptious culinary offerings but now the line gone the extra mile with its new ice cream parlour thanks to its partnership with much-loved US artisanal ice cream brand, Humphry Slocombe.
Guests really will be screaming for ice cream once they catch sight of the mind-bogglingly tantalising flavours on offer at small batch ice cream parlour, Humphry Slocombe.
Both Humphry Slocombe and Oceania Cruises are synonymous with unique flavours created using artisanal, local ingredients - making for the ideal partnership.
The San Francisco brand's co-founders have collaborated with Oceania Cruises’ culinary team and together, they have developed a new, signature ice cream flavour to join 13 other tasty choices available onboard.
The specially developed ‘Regatta Royale’ flavour will be made from scratch daily, along with all the other choices.
Royal Caribbean: Everything you need to know about cruise line as Christmas sale announced
LIVE: Entry, vaccine & testing requirements for popular holiday destinations
Inside Fred Olsen's cruise ship Bolette, from cabins to dining
One mistake to never make with travel insurance - top tips for buying cruise cover now
Christmas market river cruises cancelled as Europe locks down - is your cruise affected?
P&O Cruises reveals incredible 'altitude' activities onboard new ship Arvia
Cruises cancelled as red list changes and new travel rules launch - latest cruise advice
Solo cruises: Top tips for cruising alone from romance & friends to safety & dining
Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Experience luxury with spacious suites and personalised service
Riviera Travel: Explore Christmas markets on a festive Rhine cruise this winter
The Oceania Cruises’ exclusive flavour comprises of bittersweet dark fruity chocolate from TCHO Chocolate, which is based in Berkley, California, alongside tangy orange zest and smoked sea salt.
With a total of 14 flavours on offer, we make it two ice creams a day if you're on a week-long cruise! Oh well, if we must!
Hold onto your hats, these are the other playful flavours:
- Secret Breakfast – This is Humphry Slocombe’s best-selling flavour - Bourbon ice cream with cornflake cookies.
- Toast & Jam – brown-butter ice cream with pieces of brioche and jam swirl
- After School Special – vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered potato chips and caramel swirl
- Harvey Milk & Honey Graham – made with raw blackberry honey from the Pacifica Northwest and house-made graham crackers
- Roasted White Chocolate with Lavender – roasted white chocolate ice cream infused with lavender
- Meyer Lemon Pound Cake – meyer lemon ice cream with pound cake
- Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple – natural peanut butter ice cream with fudge swirl
- Vietnamese Coffee – coffee, condensed milk, and roasted chicory
- Sweet Summer Corn – fresh shucked corn ice cream
- Black Sesame – roasted black sesame ice cream
- White Miso Apple – miso apple ice cream
- Fernet Fudge – dark fernet chocolate ice cream with fernet fudge swirl
“’Humphry Slocombe at sea’ is just not something I ever would have thought possible," said Jake Godby, co-founder and chef Humphry Slocombe when they partnered with Oceania.
"But here we are on Oceania Cruises bringing unexpected pleasures across the globe. We share their goal of creating unique and delicious moments through food and couldn’t be more excited by this partnership.”
So, what exactly is Humphry Slocombe? Well, rebellious and unapologetic, Humphry Slocombe’s ice cream has its own personality and flavours that appeal to adult tastes but is loved by all.
The ice cream brand was even once named one of “San Francisco’s Most Delicious Instagram Accounts” by 7X7 Magazine.
This ice cream partnership is just one way Oceania Cruises customers' food dreams can come true onboard.
Acclaimed year after year for serving the finest cuisine at sea, the brand is renowned for its culinary diversity and creativity.
From the signature Polo Grill steakhouse serving 28-day dry-aged USDA prime beef, including a 32-ounce Queen’s Cut Prime Rib, to the ground-breaking new Aquamar Vitality Cuisine which includes more than 250 gourmet plant-based dishes, the depth and breadth of Oceania Cruises’ culinary offerings is unequalled.
As Bob Binder, President & CEO of Oceania Cruises put it: “Oceania Cruises is always seeking to present the widest array of unique and intriguing culinary experiences. From the extravagance of the six-course Dom Perignon Experience to our new offering of Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream, our guests can always expect the unexpected.”
Oceania Cruises: Glittering staircases, elegant lounges & afternoon tea with a view on new ship Vista
High tea is height of sophistication - and deliciousness - onboard Oceania Cruises
Bilbao: Your complete travel guide to the gorgeous Spanish city
Oceania Cruises: It's meat-lovers' heaven at classic steakhouse Polo Grill
Oceania Cruises: The private country club at sea where everyone knows your name
Small but mighty: Your complete guide to small ship cruising
Oceania Cruises: Activities from art classes & cooking to lectures & cheese-making
Oceania Cruises to resume cruising in August 2021
Celebrate the Holiday Season in the Caribbean with Oceania Cruises
Oceania Cruises' Alaska Experience: Rustic Ports & Local Life
- 12 nights, departs on the 28 Nov 2022
- Oceania Cruises, Sirena
- Miami, Florida, Great Stirrup Cay, , + 10 more
- 10 nights, departs on the 18 Nov 2022
- Oceania Cruises, Sirena
- Miami, Florida, , , + 8 more
- 14 nights, departs on the 07 Nov 2022
- Oceania Cruises, Regatta
- Hong Kong, , Hanoi, + 12 more
Northern Europe Charms
- 22 nights, departs on the 29 Jun 2022
- Oceania Cruises, Marina
- Oslo, Skagen, Kristiansand, + 20 more
- 7 nights, departs on the 17 Aug 2022
- Oceania Cruises, Marina
- Stockholm, Helsinki, Saint Petersburg (ex Leningrad), + 5 more