Riviera Travel Launches New ‘Go Solo’ Proposition for Solo Travellers
Go Solo escorted tours designed for anyone wishing to travel by themselves, as part of a group of like-minded solo travellers, with no single supplement. Eight Go Solo tours currently available to book for 2017 in Europe and Worldwide. Riviera Travel has launched a new proposition called Go Solo, aimed at solo travellers. Go Solo
Go Solo escorted tours designed for anyone wishing to travel by themselves, as part of a group of like-minded solo travellers, with no single supplement.
Eight Go Solo tours currently available to book for 2017 in Europe and Worldwide.
Riviera Travel has launched a new proposition called Go Solo, aimed at solo travellers.
Go Solo tours are designed for anyone wishing to travel by themselves, whether they’re single, separated, widowed, divorced, or perhaps their partner cannot or does not want to travel. The tours will enable those customers to travel with a group of like-minded solo travellers, rather than with a group of couples.
Every customer who books a Go Solo tour will be met at their regional airport and accommodated in a double room to themselves throughout their holiday. And as with all of Riviera Travel’s tours and cruises, prices are transparent, with a fully inclusive price and importantly in this case, no additional single supplement. There will also be a range of regional airports and train stations available to ensure maximum convenience.
There are currently eight Go Solo tours available to book (please see below for further details on each of the individual tours):
- Berlin, Dresden, Meissen & Colditz
- Rouen, Honfleur & Highlights of Normandy
- Classical Spain
- Classical Italy
- Sri Lanka
- India & Shimla
- South Africa
Go Solo has been launched as a result of Riviera Travel experiencing a high rate of returning solo travellers on their escorted tours. To date, the most popular tours for solo travellers have been long haul and exotic destinations. The business has also found that it has been mostly women who have travelled alone, with 71% female customers versus 29% male.
“We’ve been carefully curating holidays for our customers for over 30 years, many of whom travel on their own, so we understand what makes an escorted tour experience that extra bit special,” said David Clemson, Managing Director at Riviera Travel. “Now, we’re delighted to be able to offer the same passionately created holidays that our customers have come to love, dedicated to those who wish to Go Solo.”
For more information, please visit https://www.rivieratravel.co.uk/agents or call 01283 744370.
- 21 nights, departs on the 02 Oct 2022
- UNIWORLD Boutique River Cruises, S.S. Bon Voyage
- Bordeaux, Blaye, Pauillac, + 19 more
- 14 nights, departs on the 09 Oct 2022
- UNIWORLD Boutique River Cruises, S.S. Joie de Vivre
- Paris, Vernon, Rouen, + 12 more
Burgundy & Provence
- 7 nights, departs on the 16 Oct 2022
- UNIWORLD Boutique River Cruises, S.S. Catherine
- Lyon, Mâcon, Lyon, + 5 more
3 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise
- 3 nights, departs on the 15 Apr 2022
- Royal Caribbean International, Independence of the Seas
- Port Canaveral, Florida, Coco Cay, Nassau, + 1 more
7 Night Galapagos Northern Loop Cruise
- 7 nights, departs on the 06 Nov 2021
- Celebrity Cruises, Celebrity Xploration
- Baltra Island, Galápagos, Black Turtle Cove, Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos, Sullivan Bay, Santiago Island, Galápagos, + 12 more