Seabourn returns to Alaska
Seabourn will return to Alaska this May with five sailings into Glacier Bay aboard Seabourn Sojourn over the 2017 season ahead. A US National Park and Preserve that is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Glacier Bay is located along the Inside Passage on the southeastern coast of Alaska. The park encompasses 5,130 square miles
Seabourn will return to Alaska this May with five sailings into Glacier Bay aboard Seabourn Sojourn over the 2017 season ahead.
A US National Park and Preserve that is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Glacier Bay is located along the Inside Passage on the southeastern coast of Alaska. The park encompasses 5,130 square miles of wilderness dotted with vast waterways, glaciers, rainforests, striking coastlines, deep sheltered fjords, and snow-capped peaks, plus abundant wildlife.
“Whatever part of the world we’re exploring, Seabourn always strives to offer the most enriching experiences to our guests, both on board and on shore,” said Richard Meadows, president of Seabourn. “Taking them to see the wonders of Glacier Bay is a fitting way to return to Alaska for the first time in a decade and a half.”
With no roads leading into the park, air and water are the only ways to explore Glacier Bay.
Seabourn Sojourn’s 2017 cruise schedule offering access to Glacier Bay includes:
21-Day Kuroshio Route & Alaska: Kobe, Japan to Seattle (May 11-27)
11-Day Ultimate Alaskan Sojourn: Vancouver to Seward (Jun 1-12, additional itineraries include Jun 26-Jul 7; Jul 21-Aug 1; and Aug 15-26)
Guests will be offered optional shore excursions and Ventures by Seabourn guided kayak and Zodiac tours led by teams of scientists, scholars and naturalists. The up-close explorations will be featured on Seabourn Sojourn’s series of 11-14 day itineraries sailing from Vancouver, British Columbia, and Anchorage (Seward), Alaska.
Seabourn Sojourn’s season in Alaska launches with the 11-day Ultimate Alaskan Sojourn, departing from Vancouver, B.C., on June 1, 2017, priced from £4,199 per person. For reservations or more information, call 0843 373 2000 or visit: seabourn.com.
A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
7-Day Classic California Coast
- 7 nights, departs on the 20 Mar 2022
- Holland America Line, Koningsdam
- San Diego, California, Avalon, Santa Catalina Island, California, Santa Barbara, California, + 4 more
Secrets of the Douro with Lisbon
- 7 nights, departs on the 29 May 2021
- Emerald Waterways, Emerald Radiance
- Porto, Pinhão, Vega de Terrón, + 5 more
36-Day World Cruise Segment - New York to Sydney
- 36 nights, departs on the 28 Jul 2022
- Princess Cruises, Coral Princess
- New York, New York, New York, New York, Miami, Florida, + 14 more
Milan, Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy
- 7 nights, departs on the 22 May 2022
- UNIWORLD Boutique River Cruises, S.S. La Venezia
- Verona, Venice, Chioggia, + 5 more
4 Night Best Of Nagasaki Cruise
- 4 nights, departs on the 10 Aug 2021
- Royal Caribbean International, Spectrum of the Seas
- Baoshan Pt, Nagasaki, Baoshan Pt + 0 more