Hotel Cipriani Headlines Crystal Cruises’ Expanded Portfolio Of European Pre- And Post-Cruise Hotel Options
Venice’s venerable Hotel Cipriani and Hotel Danieli, Istanbul’s Ritz-Carlton and Athens’ Hotel Grande Bretagne are the grand new additions to Crystal Cruises’ 2007 European Crystal Adventures Hotel Program. The four new hotels join an expanded collection of Europe’s most prestigious properties – 15 in all – offering savvy travelers luxurious options to extend their Crystal vacations with a pre- or post-cruise hotel stay.
Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity offer 29 European itineraries from April through November. In several of the cruise departure and arrival cities, guests may choose from more than one hotel including:
- Venice, Italy: Hotel Cipriani (new) Hotel Danieli (new); Hotel Bauer; Il Palazzo at the Hotel Bauer
- Monte Carlo, Monaco: Hotel Hermitage
- Rome, Italy: Grand Hotel Parco Dei Principi; St. Regis Grand
- Lisbon, Portugal: Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon
- Istanbul, Turkey: The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul (new)
- Stockholm, Sweden: The Grand Hotel
- London, England: Renaissance Chancery Court London; The Berkeley Hotel
- Copenhagen, Denmark: Copenhagen Marriott
- Athens, Greece: Hotel Grande Bretagne (new); Athenaeum InterContinental Hotel
The Crystal Adventures Hotel Program is offered on each cruise in all nine departure and arrival cities, which include Athens, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Lisbon, London, Monte Carlo, Rome, Stockholm and Venice. For the two Crystal Serenity cruises that end or begin in Toulon, France, guests may extend their travels to Monte Carlo or Venice.