Crystal Yacht Cruises has revealed some of its ‘Crystal Adventures’ that will be offered to guests aboard Crystal Esprit this winter.
A broad range of Crystal Adventures will be offered, designed to appeal to a wide variety of interests. Activities will include:
- Deep-sea fishing off the coast of Desroches, Seychelles, for the chance to make an exotic catch of Barracuda, Wahoo, Dogtooth and Yellowfin tuna and Giant and Bluefin Trevally.
- One-tank scuba dive in St Anne Island, Seychelles, geared toward certified divers who can immerse themselves in the underwater world of shipwrecks, giant rock formations and spectacular sea life.
- Rafting down the Krupa and Zrmanja Rivers in Zadar, Croatia, two of the most beautiful waterways in Europe, then picnicking in Muskovac.
- Quad adventures on the rugged trails of Cyprus, taking adventurers to secluded spots most visitors don’t even know exist, with views of waterfalls and swimming at the Baths of Adonis.
- Trek to Delphi at Mount Parnassus in Itea, Greece, the imposing and sacred site once thought to be the centre of the earth.
Every Crystal Esprit itinerary will include at least one complimentary excursion in every port, including activities such as:
- Hiking and rafting the Acheron River in Parga, Greece.
- Ziplining through the dense forest in Ephelia (from Mahé, Seychelles).
- Exploring the medieval city of Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia (from Piran).
Edie Rodriguez, Crystal’s President and CEO, said “Yacht travellers expect all of the fine nuances that make a Crystal holiday extraordinary, but with a more intimate, personalised feel. The Crystal Adventures offered with Crystal Esprit’s voyages will satisfy – and surpass – this expectation, with most options available only with Crystal Yacht Cruises.”
Crystal’s latest venture, announced in July, will commence on 23rd December 2015. The 62-passenger yacht’s maiden voyage will offer an inclusive post- and pre- cruise New Year’s Eve Extravaganza in Dubai, complete with three- or four-night accommodation at the Dubai Taj Hotel together with a spectacular fireworks display.
In a separate announcement Crystal Cruises will expand complimentary Internet access to all of its guests from 30 August. On Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity, Crystal will provide one free hour per guest per day for Deluxe Stateroom and Penthouse guests and 90 minutes per guest per day for Penthouse Suite guests. Complimentary Internet access will also be available for guests aboard Crystal Esprit.
For guests seeking additional time online, Crystal offers four packages to suit their needs. The “Pay As You Go” option costs $0.74 (£0.50) per minute, two hours costs $55 (£35), five hours costs $127 (£81), and 10 hours costs $220 (£140).
(Image credit to Crystal Cruises)