Returning for a second year to the show will be the Destinations Theatre where travel experts, Telegraph journalists and adventurous celebrities will share their Trips of a Lifetime, passion, insider knowledge and tips.
Covering all corners of the globe, speakers such as Jane Archer, Anthony Lambert and Paul Hart, as well as seasoned explorer and marine adventurer Monty Halls, will headline the show giving visitors insight into the latest popular destinations, insider knowledge that can only be discovered by personal advice and a wealth of ideas to help you plan your next trip of a lifetime.
Also returning is the Cruise Lines Theatre where visitors will get to take advantage of the opportunity to discover all the exciting aspects of cruising. The theatre is a great asset for those new to cruising, providing a wealth of information all in one place and for those experienced cruise-takers, fresh ideas on what to do next. Learn about small ships and tall ships with John Wilmott, the history of Cunard with Eric Flounders and take part in a Live Cruise Clinic hosted by John Cooper from The Holiday & Cruise Channel.
Attending the show will be exhibitors Viking Cruises, Noble Caledonia, Hurtigruten, Dominican Republic Tourist Board, Korea Tourism Organisation and Incredible India.
- 11:30 – Zoë Dawes (from The Quirky Traveller) – Bear-Watching and other quirky pursuits in Canada
- 12:30 – Peter Hughes – Antarctica – the last continent
- 13:30 – Anthony Lambert – The Orient Express, Past and Present
- 14:30 – Jane Archer – A dream come true – the Elbe
- 15:30 – Monty Halls – The Enchanted Archipelago – Exploring the Galapagos
- 10:30 – Peter Hughes – The Panama Canal – the World’s most spectacular short cut
- 11:30 – Paul Hart – Crossing the Antarctic Peninsula
- 12:30 – Monty Halls – The Great Shark Chase
- 13:00 – Jane Archer – The thin yellow line – North Korea, South Korea and China
- 14:30 – Monica Stott (from The Travel Hack) – A two-year backpacking adventure – Australia & South East Asia
Cruise Lines Theatre
- 10:45 – Jane Archer – An island fling – cruising the Caribbean
- 11:45 – Eric Flounders – The History of Cunard
- 12:45 – John Cooper – The Holiday and Cruise Clinic Live
- 14:00 – Dr John Mason MBE (from Hurtigruten) – Get a ringside seat to nature’s own mesmerising light show
- 15:00 – John Wilmott – Small Ships & Tall Ships
- 16:00 – Paul Wright – Queen Mary 2 to New York – the only way to cross
- 11:00 – Angie Redhead – Welcoming the World to the heart of our city
- 12:00 – John Wilmott – Small Ships & Tall Ships
- 13:00 – Andy Hamer (from CLIA) – Why cruising should be your next holiday
- 14:00 – John Cooper (from the Holiday and Cruise Channel) – First time guide to cruising – live cruise clinic
- 15:00 – Jane Archer -Turn left at the Isle of Wight
World of Cruising will be exhibiting at this year’s The Telegraph Cruise & Travel Show hosted in Exhibition Centre Liverpool in October. Details about the show can be found here.
(Photo credit to The Telegraph Cruise & Travel Show Liverpool)