The Wave Awards: Vote for your cruising faves & win a cruise!
You've voted for the shortlist, now choose a WINNER!
World of Cruising is proud to announce the shortlist for the public voting finalists for The 2022 Wave Awards!
This is your chance to make your voice heard and choose who you think deserves to win across 7 different categories. By placing your vote, you will help determine the WINNER for the 2022 Wave Awards public vote categories.
Select your nominee for each category and you'll be entered into the prize draw to win a cruise!*
The closing date to vote for the shortlist is 30th September.
Choose from the shortlisted finalists below to be entered to win a cruise.
Win a Cruise with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
One lucky voter will win an amazing prize courtesy of Royal Caribbean. Joining Wonder of the Seas, Royal Caribbean's newest ship, on 16th October 2022 they will enjoy a cruise for 7 nights around the Mediterranean. Sailing from Barcelona, visit ports including Palma, Civitavecchia (for Rome) and Naples as you enjoy the luxury of your Neighbourhood stateroom*. View the T&C below for more information.
Times Travel - Informed, inspired, inbound
Times Travel brings together experience, knowledge and know-how from a team of travel journalists and writers from The Times and The Sunday Times.
Whatever you're looking for, you're likely to find all the information and inspiration that you need at Times Travel be that a solo exploration of a far-flung country or simply a family holiday closer to home.
Sign up and receive information from Times Travel to get those unmissable holiday offer and inspiration.
Terms & Conditions
• This prize draw (the "Promotion") is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household. • Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter online at www.worldofcruising.co.uk. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address. • There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by the Promoter by email and required to further discuss the prize by telephone within one week of the Closing Date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of the Promoter's email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
• The prize is a 7-night cruise onboard Royal Caribbean’s Wonder of the Seas.
• The cruise will depart on 16th October 2022.
• The prize winner will be responsible for supplying valid passports and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance. • Royal Caribbean Cruise Line & World of Cruising cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations or changes in dates or times of flights or cancellation of the holiday due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
• Royal Caribbean Cruise Line cannot be responsible for entries that are lost, damaged or incomplete. • Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
General The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
• No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties. • The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
• The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any applicable provisions of mandatory local law. Promoter
• The Promoter is Royal Caribbean Cruise Line who is responsible for all elements of prize fulfilment • World of Cruising is the administrator of the promotion.