NOW CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS
World of Cruising is giving away £250,000 of FREE advertising to cruise lines, travel agents & tourist boards.
World of Cruising, the UK’s leading consumer cruise publication, a subsidiary of Real Response Media, is supporting cruising by giving away £250,000 advertising FREE to members of the cruise industry throughout the summer.
The global coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has had a significant impact on the travel and cruise holiday sectors.
At World of Cruising, we wish to support travel agents, cruise operators and tourist boards, all of whom have been greatly affected by the Covid-19 crisis and the subsequent travel restrictions that have been imposed following the outbreak of the pandemic.
That is why we are proud to be donating £250,000 of free promotional advertising this summer to show our support of the travel trade sector during these challenging and unprecedented times.
Fifty qualifying applicants who enter will each receive a FREE advertising package at the value of £5,000, which can be used across print, digital and email marketing on a national basis from July through to September 2020.
To apply for the World of Cruising Travel Recovery Grant, applicants should simply register via the form below, telling us in fewer than 50 words why they believe they deserve to receive the grant.
The grant is open to all who apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The grant is open to all who apply who contribute towards the UK and Overseas Cruise Markets.
- The grant is not available to any member of Real Response Media staff.
- All grants are at the sole discretion of Real Response Media, are not transferable and do not have any cash value nor alternative.
- Grants are subject to availability and will be allocated to a maximum total value across all grants of £250,000.
- Only one grant will be allocated per business.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The decision of the Editor & Chief Executive Offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the grant assumes acceptance of the rules.
- Entry into the grant assumes acceptance of these conditions and all standard advertising terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the closing date of Wednesday 1 July 2020.