P&O Cruises adds nine additional Food Heroes holidays
P&O Cruises has added nine additional Food Heroes holidays to the 15 published for 2016. Michelin-starred chef Atul Kochhar, celebrity chef James Martin, Marco Pierre White, ‘Cake Boy’ Eric Lanlard, cheese specialist Charlie Turnbull, and wine expert Olly Smith will each make appearances of ships across the fleet in 2016 on selected Food Heroes sailings.
P&O Cruises has added nine additional Food Heroes holidays to the 15 published for 2016.
Michelin-starred chef Atul Kochhar, celebrity chef James Martin, Marco Pierre White, ‘Cake Boy’ Eric Lanlard, cheese specialist Charlie Turnbull, and wine expert Olly Smith will each make appearances of ships across the fleet in 2016 on selected Food Heroes sailings.
Food Heroes holidays include a variety of cooking demonstrations, master-classes, hosted dinners, book signings, question and answer sessions, and hosted food or wine related shore excursions in specific ports of call.
Recently added Food Heroes sailings include:
- James Martin will be aboard the 5 June sailing to the Canary Islands and the 17 September sailing along the Iberian coast.
- Atul Kochhar will be aboard the 21 October Iberian coast cruise.
- Eric Lanlard will be aboard the 17 September Iberian coast cruise.
- Olly Smith will be aboard the 5 June sailing to the Canary Islands.
- Charlie Turnbull will be aboard Britannia for Mediterranean cruises departing 27 June, 30 July, 17 September, and 9 October.
Guests sailing on Britannia‘s Iberian coast cruise departing on 17 September will have the opportunity to see James Martin, Eric Lanlard and Charlie Turnbull in one holiday.
P&O Cruises Vice President of Marketing, Christopher Edgington, said: “Our Food Heroes cruises are always popular with guests and are one of the reasons P&O Cruises stands out from other holidays. Each Food Hero brings their own expertise to the mix and ensures we offer an exciting array of dishes for all tastes.”
The announcement of these additional Food Heroes-themed sailings follows news that Eric Lanlard’s afternoon tea experience is to roll out to Ventura and Azura following its success on Britannia. French master pâtissier, Lanlard has put his unique twist on the British tradition transforming it in to something decadent and indulgent. Served in the the Epicurean restaurant, the experience is priced at £15 per person. For £20 guests can add champagne for a luxury afternoon tea experience at sea.
Atul Kochhar’s Sindhu restaurant has now also been added to Arcadia and Oriana. The Michelin-starred chef’s Indian fine dining restaurant is also available on Azura, Britannia, Aurora and Ventura.
(Photo credit to Steve Dunlop / P&O Cruises)
- 7 nights, departs on the 05 Jan 2022
- Oceania Cruises, Sirena
- Miami, Florida, , Cozumel, + 5 more
Grand Journey: The Med, Adriatic and Black Seas
- 47 nights, departs on the 16 Apr 2022
- Crystal Cruises, Crystal Symphony
- Piraeus, Pátmos, Kusadasi, + 40 more
7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 7 nights, departs on the 27 Mar 2021
- Celebrity Cruises, Celebrity Summit
- San Juan, Oranjestad, Willemstad, + 3 more
3 Night Bahamas Cruise
- 3 nights, departs on the 19 Nov 2021
- Royal Caribbean International, Navigator of the Seas
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Nassau, Fort Lauderdale, Florida + 0 more
Douro River Valley
- 7 nights, departs on the 11 Sept 2022
- UNIWORLD Boutique River Cruises, S.S. São Gabriel
- Porto, Porto, Régua, + 5 more