All-inclusive cruises have plenty of appeal to cruise travellers - you can eat, drink and be merry with little to no limitations! Holidaymakers are guaranteed peace of mind because you don't need to worry about the bill while you travel - transfers, excursions, fine dining and even an open bar are normally covered by the fare you’ve already paid. Some cruise lines (generally the high-end ones) are all-inclusive as standard, while others offer all-inclusive packages as upgrades on their basic fares, so it's important to do your research so your cruise holiday meets your expectations.
Best all-inclusive cruise lines
Luxury all-inclusive cruise lines
Regent Seven Seas
Regent Seven Seas is renowned for its all-inclusive formula which includes flights, premium drinks, speciality dining, wi-fi, gratuities and unlimited shore excursions.
The cruise line provides luxury travellers with a five-ship fleet that visits more than 450 destinations around the world. It's been chosen as the world's top-rated cruise line six times by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure magazines.
Regent Seven Seas' fleet of luxury ships provides a limited number of guests the highest standard of cruising excellence combined with exciting opportunities for discovery around the world. The ships boast all-suite accommodations that range from 28 to 412 square meters and have private furnished balconies.
- Free return flights & transfers on every cruise
- Unlimited shore excursions
- Unlimited beverages including fine wines, Champagnes, and premium spirits
- All fine dining including speciality restaurants and in-suite dining
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Free pre-paid gratuities and service charges
- Free one-night pre-cruise luxury hotel package in Concierge Suites and higher
- Free business class flights in Penthouse Suites and higher on Europe voyages
Seabourn is one of the world’s most luxurious cruise lines and champions small-ship sailing with all food and drink, including fine wines with meals, is included in the fare.
Ships are state-of-the-art floating hotels, with ocean-front suites and the ability to cruise into small and exclusive ports all over the world.
Seabourn is famous for its luxury Alaska cruises, sailing out of Seattle and Vancouver, and is set to make its first foray into luxury expedition cruising in December 2021 – with the launch of brand-new ship, Seabourn Venture.
The brand's luxury ships boast elegant interiors, large cabins, ocean-view suites and pristine public spaces as well as spas, wellness centres, libraries, card rooms, not to mention smiling suite stewards on hand to offer champagne and canapes, draw you a bath and assist with any special requests.
The cruise line is also the official partner of Unesco and has more than 470 Unesco tours in more than 70 countries, making it the perfect cruise line for landscape and history lovers.
- In-suite bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferences
- Complimentary fine wines at lunch and dinner, and open bars throughout the ship
- All dining venues are complimentary
- Gratuities are neither required nor expected
Silversea is a luxury cruise line boasting 10 intimate ships, ranging in size from 51 to 304 suites, offering travellers the chance to see the world in a far more personal and meaningful way.
Butler service is included in every suite, in every category and there's a staff-to-guest ratio of nearly one to one. Complimentary beverages are included from a bottle of champagne or wine to beer or premium spirits. There's also 24-hour gourmet dining so you can enjoy breakfast in your suite, or lunch and dinner in one of Silversea's speciality restaurants. You’ll also enjoy a complimentary shore excursion every day.
Furthermore, the fare includes international roundtrip flights, business class upgrades in selected destinations, in-country flights (when required by the itinerary) and pre and post-cruise hotel nights, according to your flights. What's more if your preferred flights aren’t available, then Silversea give you an air credit in its place.
Lastly, gratuity costs are all factored in so there's no worrying about tipping the butlers or staff.
- 24-hour gourmet dining
- Butler service
- Award-winning entertainment
- Premium alcoholic beverages
- Included air fares and transfers
- Shore excursions
Affordable all-inclusive cruise lines
Marella Cruises, which sail to over 200 destinations, went all-inclusive as standard back in 2019, with everything from meals and snacks to flights, transfers and tips is included in the price of your holidays.
With Marella, there's the option to fly from 24 regional UK airports, or set sail from the UK. The growing fleet covers everything from family-friendly to adults-only ships.
The TUI cruise line is always adding to its fleet, so you can expect state-of-the-art facilities like climbing walls and cinemas, along with cruise classics like first-class entertainment and sophisticated dining.
There are two options available when you book your Marella Cruise:
The standard All-Inclusive option gets you breakfast, lunch and dinner at five different restaurants, including selected beer, cider, spirits, house wine, soft drinks by the glass and a range of cocktails.
For an additional supplement, our premium All-Inclusive option benefits from a wide range of premium spirits, upgraded cocktails, fresh juices, a 1.5-litre bottle of water per cabin each day and more!
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
Saga’s two ships Spirit of Discovery and Spirit of Adventure are akin to boutique hotels and offer an intimate, relaxed and luxurious style of cruising that will no doubt appeal to its older clientele.
Both vessels offer fully all-inclusive cruises all year round, offering unbeatable value.
All-inclusive ocean cruises include a choice of wines, Saga house-branded spirits, beer, mixers and soft drinks. Exquisite dining experiences in every main and speciality restaurant here included in the fare along with all snacks and 24-hour room service.
All cabins onboard Saga ships come with a private balcony and a fifth of the 554 all-balcony cabins are allocated for single occupancy.
- A chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, and additional cancellation rights, unless you have your own insurance in which case a reduction is available. Cover is subject to a few medical questions.
- Included sightseeing excursions on cruises from April-December 2021
- A balcony cabin aboard Spirit of Discovery and Spirit of Adventure
- All meals, snacks and daily afternoon tea
- Speciality dining
- All-inclusive drinks
- All on-board 'tips' and bar service charges
- A full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- Gym, sauna and exercise classes
- 24-hour room service
- Welcome sailaway party with complimentary drinks
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fruit juices in selected venues
- Porterage of luggage at the port
- Shuttle bus at most ports
Spirit of Adventure
Filia Rheni II
Katharina von Bora
Spirit of the Rhine
Spirit of Discovery
Regina Rheni II
Celestyal Cruises is the leading operator in Greek cruises and has three beautiful ships – Experience, Olympia and Crystal – each of which carry no more than 1,800 guests.
With Celestyal's package, expect wholesome meals three times a day, a full program of entertainment, room service, a handpicked selection of shore excursions and excellent amenities. Port charges and gratuities are also included with the final cost of your cruise.
Onboard, guests enjoy personal attention and a warm Greek welcome from the staff, plus fabulous facilities including a choice of bars and restaurants, as well as a spa, pool, library, gym and sauna.
All staterooms are equipped with superbly comfortable beds and great showers, while suite guests enjoy their own personal balcony. Fresh toiletries and towels will be delivered to your door twice a day, and your personal steward is on hand for room service 24/7.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- 24/7 room service
- Port charges