CLOSED: Win a Seven-Night Cruise to Spain and France Worth £1,400
Princess Cruises is giving you the chance to win this amazing trip for two
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Packed with historic cities, rugged landscapes and historic seafaring ports, the coasts of France and Spain are holiday heaven – especially for wine lovers, foodies and culture vultures.
Now, thanks to Princess Cruises, you can win the chance to explore these magnificent coastlines on a fantastic seven-day Spain and France cruise adventure.
Departing from easily accessible Southampton on 30 October 2020, the lucky winner and a guest will sail on the fantastic Crown Princess, fully equipped with OceanMedallion and MedallionNet wifi, making it easier to stay connected with what matters most to you.
Ahead lie the delights of western France, the Basque Country and Galicia in northern Spain – but not before visiting the beautiful Channel island of Guernsey.
Here, with the ship docked at historic St Peter Port, you can take in the island’s breathtaking scenery and peaceful ambience, while exploring the ruined castles and forts that dot its coastline – some of them chilling reminders of Nazi occupation during the Second World War.
Food, wine and adventure
From Guernsey, it’s on to France, where the ship makes its first stop at La Rochelle. A bustling seaport in the country’s days of empire, this handsome city offers winding arcaded walkways, timbered houses, a beautiful cobbled Old Town and dozens of museums and attractions.
Sailing south, the next stop is the great Basque capital of Bilbao, where rugged beaches are lapped by the Atlantic waves, and architect Frank Gehry’s world-famous Guggenheim Museum makes a jaw-dropping sight in the city centre.
Just a short journey away is the food lover’s paradise of San Sebastian, famous for its Michelin-starred Basque restaurants (don’t miss the phenomenal burnt cheesecake), as well as its sprawling main beach and buzzing pintxos bars.
After exploring the unique wonders of the Basque Country, Crown Princess heads west to the Galician city of La Coruña. Here, travellers can enjoy its medieval Old Town and ancient Roman lighthouse, known as the Tower of Hercules, before sampling croquettes with local O Cebreiro cheese.
Finally, having enjoyed the local wine, food and culture of these amazing French and Spanish destinations, our winners will turn back towards Southampton – all while enjoying the fabulous experience of cruising aboard Crown Princess.
Sailing with Princess
Accommodating just over 3,000 guests, Crown Princess is one of the most famous ships in the Princess fleet, packed with restaurants, bars and world-class entertainment options.
When you’re not taking in the stunning sea views of the coast of Spain, relaxing in the onboard spa or trying your luck at the Las Vegas-style casino, you can dine in one of the ship’s complimentary or speciality dining venues.
Here there is something for every taste, from the elegant Main Dining Room and the onboard gourmet pizzeria to authentic Italian in Sabatini’s and the trendy Crab Shack.
In need of a refreshing cocktail or glass of wine? Princess’ new technology, the OceanMedallion, allows you to place orders from anywhere in the ship, including the pool, sundeck or indeed your very own cabin.
Relax with a drink in hand as you enjoy the surroundings of your Balcony Stateroom, with floor-to-ceiling glass doors, a marshmallow-soft, queen-sized bed and generous balcony seating.
And to top it all off, the ship is equipped with MedallionNet wifi, allowing you to check social media and FaceTime your friends and family back home, showing off your fantastic prize.
What you’ll get
Perfect for couples, close friends or family, this seven-night cruise for two aboard Crown Princess departs on 30 October 2020.
Worth £1,400, the prize includes a Balcony Stateroom with fabulous sea views, plus all meals and wonders like the Princess OceanMedallion (transfers, excursions, tips and personal expenditure such as spa treatments and drinks are not included).
All you need to do is fill out the form below with your details to be in with a chance to win. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the competition closing date (3 May 2020).
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to World of Cruising readers over 18yrs only.
- The Promoter is World of Cruising.
- Open to UK residents only.
- World of Cruising and Princess Cruises staff are not permitted to enter.
- The prize is as described, is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from the prize draw.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition assumes acceptance of the rules.
- The prize includes accommodation, on board main meals (excluding speciality restaurants in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board.
- The prize does not include travel insurance (adequate insurance is a condition of travel), travel to or from the ship, parking, drinks, shore excursions, spa treatments,
personal expenses or gratuities. The winner of the cruise will be bound by Princess Cruises’ booking terms and conditions (visit princess.com)
- All entries must be received by the closing date.
- Closing date: Midnight 19 April 2020.
31-Day Andes & Cape Horn Grand Adventure
- 31 nights, departs on the 05 Mar 2022
- Princess Cruises, Diamond Princess
- Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, + 16 more
8 Night Great Barrier Reef Holiday
- 8 nights, departs on the 18 Dec 2021
- Royal Caribbean International, Ovation of the Seas
- Sydney, New South Wales, Airlie Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Cairns, Queensland, + 2 more
7 Night Galapagos Northern Loop Cruise
- 7 nights, departs on the 14 Aug 2021
- Celebrity Cruises, Celebrity Xploration
- Baltra Island, Galápagos, Black Turtle Cove, Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos, Sullivan Bay, Santiago Island, Galápagos, + 12 more
7-Day Caribbean Spice Islands
- 7 nights, departs on the 27 Nov 2021
- Seabourn, Seabourn Odyssey
- Bridgetown, Rodney Bay, Roseau, + 5 more
Jewels of Europe
- 14 nights, departs on the 09 May 2022
- Scenic, Scenic Opal
- Budapest, Budapest, Vienna, + 12 more