WIN a 10-Night France, Spain and Portugal Cruise for Two with Paramount Cruises
A 10-night cruise for two worth £1,900 to France, Spain and Portugal with Paramount Cruises
After a year with little or no travel, many cruise-lovers will be desperate to get back out to sea again, exploring exciting destinations old and new, stretching their sea legs and experiencing all the luxuries of a cruise ship. Now Paramount Cruises is giving you the chance to do just that, by winning a 10-night France, Spain, Portugal and Belgium cruise for two, sailing in October 2021.
As an independent cruise travel agency, Paramount Cruises is a specialist in bespoke cruise packages, drawing on its team’s extensive knowledge and experience to put together once-in-a-lifetime cruise and land holidays for the most discerning travellers. Paramount Cruises works with almost all the major cruise lines in the UK, so it can always find your perfect cruise line and destination. The company also has close relationships with airlines and hotels, giving you access to the most competitive prices available. What’s more, all Paramount Cruises packages are ABTA and ATOL protected, offering the peace of mind that’s more important now than ever.
Paramount Cruises is giving World of Cruising readers something truly special to look forward to by offering an enticing cruise holiday, worth £1,900, departing this autumn. And the competition couldn’t be easier to enter.
An autumn adventure
Sailing from the easily accessible port of Southampton, the lucky winner and guest will get to experience the romantic coastlines of France, Spain and Portugal, with additional stops for historic Bruges and Brussels in Belgium, and the beautiful Channel Island of Guernsey.
The journey begins with a hop across the Channel, where you can choose to visit the fairytale city of Bruges, with its chocolate-box houses, winding river and medieval streets, or the exciting capital of Brussels, with its famous central square, gabled buildings and fantastic shops and museums.
Then, once you’re well stocked with Belgian chocolates, it’s back on board as the ship heads full steam for Le Havre, the charming French port and gateway to Paris, the City of Light and one of the most beautiful capitals in the world.
The ship will also make stops in beautiful Bordeaux – a food and wine- lover’s dream with easy access to some of the world’s most famous chateaux – and the exciting Spanish city of Bilbao.
With its own Guggenheim Museum and a skyscraper-packed downtown, Bilbao is a fantastic port of call in its own right. But it’s also the gateway to the seaside town of San Sebastián, another gastronomic paradise, with cobbled lanes hiding hundreds of wine bars and pintxos shops (you must try the burnt cheesecake).
A stop in the Galician city of La Coruña completes your Spanish adventure, but no cruise to the Iberian coast could be complete without a visit to Porto (see pages 58 to 61 for our guide). The historic centre of the port wine industry, Portugal’s second city is a maze of faded colourful buildings, beautifully situated on the banks of the River Douro.
From Porto you’ll sail back to Southampton, spending your sea days relaxing and enjoying the ship’s world-class facilities. A stop at lovely St Peter Port in Guernsey gently eases you back into British life.
Wish upon a star
Not only will the cruise take you to beautiful wine regions, exciting cities and dream foodie destinations, but you’ll travel aboard one of the most exciting and well-equipped cruise ships in the world. Carrying 2,348 passengers, Norwegian Star benefited from a recent makeover as part of NCL’s Norwegian Edge programme, and she offers a range of exciting restaurants, bars and lounges, a serene and spacious spa, a Las Vegas-style casino and VIP area. Our winner and guest will be able to enjoy perks including a 24-hour buffet, 24-hour room service, and even catch a show in the Stardust Theatre.
What you’ll get...
Departing on 14 October 2021, the prize includes a full-board cruise for two people sharing an inside cabin on Norwegian Star. The winners will get full use of the gym, pool and all the exciting facilities on the ship, along with ensuite accommodation, all meals, complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee facilities and 24-hour room service.
All port taxes and fees are also included in the prize.
Enter HERE to Win a Cruise
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to World of Cruising readers over 18yrs only.
- The Promoter is World of Cruising with Paramount Cruises
- Open to UK residents only.
- World of Cruising and Paramount Cruises staff are not permitted to enter.
- The prize is as described, is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from the prize draw.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition assumes acceptance of the rules.
- By entering this competition you consent to providing your email address to Paramount Cruises and World of Cruising for marketing purposes.
- The prize includes accommodation, on board main meals (excluding speciality restaurants in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board.
- The prize does not include travel insurance (adequate insurance is a condition of travel), travel to or from the ship, parking, drinks, shore excursions, spa treatments,
personal expenses or gratuities. The winner of the cruise will be bound by Norwegian Cruise Lines’ booking terms and conditions (visit https://www.ncl.com/uk/en/)
- The closing date for entries is 14 February 2021.
- All entries must be received by the closing date.
The Future's Bright: Why Cruise Will be Back With a Bang in 2021
Inside Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines' Two Enticing New Ships – Bolette And Borealis
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines Has Launched An Incredible Cruise Sale With Fares From £599pp
Holland America Line: Enriching Journeys in the Mediterranean
How Ground-Breaking Innovation and Technology is Shaping Celebrity Cruises Return To Cruising
Seabourn: Ultra-Luxury Mediterranean Cruises With A Difference
The Ultimate Guide to Remote Ocean Cruising in 2021
Oceania Cruises' Immersive New Wellness Concept Will Change The Way You See Cruising
The Seabourn Difference: The Ultimate Way To Enjoy Luxury Travel In 2021
On Board the First Caribbean Cruise from UK Since Lockdown
Rhine Castles & Swiss Alps
- 7 nights, departs on the 23 May 2022
- AmaWaterways, AmaSerena
- Basel, Breisach, Strasbourg, + 8 more
Delightful Danube (Westbound)
- 7 nights, departs on the 19 Sept 2021
- Crystal Cruises, Crystal Ravel
- Budapest, Budapest, Vienna, + 6 more
South Pacific from Brisbane, Australia
- 7 nights, departs on the 25 Sept 2022
- Carnival Cruise Lines, Carnival Spirit
- Brisbane, Queensland, Nouméa, Lifou Island, + 2 more
- 7 nights, departs on the 09 Oct 2022
- UNIWORLD Boutique River Cruises, S.S. Bon Voyage
- Bordeaux, Blaye, Pauillac, + 5 more
Medieval Germany River Cruise - MS George Eliot
- 7 nights, departs on the 19 May 2021
- Riviera Travel, MS George Eliot
- Frankfurt, Mainz, Miltenberg, + 5 more