Get onboard with Norwegian Cruise Line’s holiday season sale
Now is the time to book an NCL cruise if you want to take advantage of the cruising favourite’s holiday season sale, with itineraries reaching all corners of Europe and the globe.
We’ve not got much time, so let’s start with the juicy part. What’s the deal, Neil? Well, I’m pleased you asked.
If you book your next Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) holiday right now, you’ll be grabbing a steal with 50 per cent off all cruises, plus you’ll enjoy all the benefits of NCL’s Free at Sea packages when you upgrade for just £199 per person (9-11 day cruise) on top of your cruise fare*.
So, that’s premium beverages served up in any of your ship’s many bars – yep, you’ve just nabbed yourself all your shaken and stirred favourites.
Did you want to enjoy an enhanced dining experience? That’s lucky because speciality dining is included in the Free at Sea package too, giving you access to NCL’s spread of speciality restaurants, serving up American, Italian, Brazilian, Japanese, Mexican and more.
Oh, and NCL will also throw in shore excursion discounts and Wi-Fi for good measure.
Find your ideal cruise
There’s a stateroom in Europe with your name on it
There’s never been a better time to explore Europe with NCL. With 10 fantastic ships in the region, NCL’s expansive range of unique itineraries promise to present something for everyone. Whether you’re tempted by the idyllic itineraries cruising around the Greek Isles, looking for that ultimate summer bliss in the Western Mediterranean, or seeking to satiate your inner Viking with a thrilling voyage north to Iceland.
NCL’s Europe 2023 season stands out, not just for the relaxed, easy-going atmosphere onboard, but for the line’s commitment to making port days the star of the show. Visiting iconic destinations and delivering the most port-rich itineraries in Europe.
More time in port experiencing the very best of Europe; it’s no wonder NCL has been crowned Europe’s Leading Cruise Line for 15 years in a row by World Travel Awards.
Our top picks from a huge range of options
1. In the heart of Europe, Italy is a time-honoured favourite of cruising. But most cruisers only explore the western Mediterranean coast. We love the look of Norwegian Getaway’s nine-day voyage from Rome, which heads south around the heel of Italy and showcases the best of the Adriatic Sea too, with additional stops in Greece and Croatia.
2. Rome – or to be more precise, the port town of Civitavecchia – is an ideal starting point for a European holiday. Right in the heart of our magnificent continent, a cruise from Rome is within easy reach of all of the Mediterranean’s maritime highlights. And a 10-day round-trip on Norwegian Epic, encompassing Italy, France and Spain, is just the ticket if you want to visit monumental cathedrals, characterful fishing village markets, and everything in between.
3. If no-fly cruises are your thing – hey, no weight limits on your bags – and you want to check out the erupting geysers and geo-thermal springs of Iceland along with fascinating British maritime history, then the two-week sailing onboard Norwegian Prima at the beginning of autumn looks like an enthralling voyage, full of both natural beauty and industrial landmarks.
4. But, really, we can’t get that southern European sunshine out of our head, so what about a nine-day escapade around two ancient empires with an Italy and Greek Isles voyage onboard Norwegian Breakaway? You’ll visit Mykonos and the iconic island of Santorini. Plus, you’ll love the culture and food in Florence and Rome.
To book visit ncl.com, contact your travel agent or call on 0333 336 1594.
*Terms and conditions apply to all offers, see ncl.com for details.
Seabourn expedition ships meet in Antarctica for the first time
Black Friday 2023: The cruise deals you won't want to miss
Seabourn announces 129-day ‘Ring of Fire’ cruise in 2026
Celebrity Cruises announces 2025-26 season
Celestyal Cruises adds former Carnival Corporation ship to its fleet
Holland America Line announces South America and Antarctica schedule for 2025/26
Wave Awards 2023: What the winners had to say
Wave Awards 2023: Cruise Mummy named favourite cruise blogger
MSC Cruises confirms order for two more LNG ships
What kind of food is on a cruise ship? Everything you need to know about luxury dining with Seabourn
Caribbean: Great Stirrup Cay & Dominican Republic
- 7 nights, departs on the 30 Mar 2024
- Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Escape
- Port Canaveral, Florida, Puerto Plata, Saint Thomas, + 3 more
Caribbean: Great Stirrup Cay & Dominican Republic
- 7 nights, departs on the 23 Feb 2025
- Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Encore
- Miami, Florida, Puerto Plata, Saint Thomas, + 3 more
Greek Isles: Santorini, Rhodes & Istanbul
- 7 nights, departs on the 20 Jul 2025
- Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Viva
- Piraeus, Kusadasi, Istanbul, + 5 more
Caribbean: Curacao, Aruba & Dominican Republic
- 11 nights, departs on the 01 Dec 2024
- Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Jewel
- Tampa, Florida, Puerto Plata, Road Town, Tortola, + 5 more
Alaska: Glacier Bay, Skagway & Juneau
- 9 nights, departs on the 04 Aug 2025
- Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Joy
- Seattle, Washington, Ketchikan, Alaska, Icy Strait Point, + 5 more