Win a seven-night 'Comedy Stars' Scandinavian summer cruise with Princess Cruises - NOW CLOSED
Fancy exploring the beauty of Scandinavia this summer with Princess Cruises? We've teamed up with the line to give away a seven-night 'Comedy Stars' Scandinavian cruise for two onboard Sky Princess
Departing from Southampton on 1 July, this special ‘Comedy Stars’ cruise features live performances from comedy favourites Julian Clary, Paul Merton, Suki Webster and Ed Byrne.
We’ve teamed up with Princess Cruises to offer you the chance to win two tickets for this very special sailing.
The lucky winner and their companion will get to enjoy a 7-night ‘Comedy Stars’ cruise on Sky Princess, sharing a luxury Mini-Suite.
The prize also includes the benefits of a Princess Plus all-inclusive fare with a daily drinks package, free wi-fi and gratuities.
Included in the prize
• A Mini-Suite equipped with a smart TV, hairdryer, fridge and air-conditioning
• Princess® dining and entertainment
• MedallionClass® experience
• A Princess Plus all-inclusive package with daily drinks up to $15 each and an unlimited juice bar
• Daily crew appreciation
• Complimentary wi-fi
• Premium desserts
• Two fitness classes per cruise
Launched in 2019, Sky Princess is already a firm favourite with cruise lovers and you’ll find plenty to do on board, from dining in style at one of the ship’s many restaurants to enjoying high-class entertainment in the state-of-the-art theatres.
Julian Clary began his comedy career more than 35 years ago and was soon given his own C4 show, Sticky Moments.
Since then he has appeared on stage in Boy George’s Taboo and recently toured in Ronald Harwood’s famous play The Dresser.
Julian is the author of several novels and an ongoing series for children, The Bolds.
His latest memoir, The Lick of Love, was published in 2021.
Paul Merton is a team captain on long-running TV favourite Have I Got News For You and a regular panellist on BBC Radio 4’s Just a Minute.
In 2021 he filmed the first series of Motorhoming with Merton & Webster, co-presenting with his wife Suki.
An actress and comedian, Suki Webster is also a founding member of the critically acclaimed ‘Paul Merton’s Impro Chums’ comedy troupe.
Ed Byrne is a TV regular on hugely popular shows such as Mock the Week, Live at the Apollo, Top Gear and QI. As a keen hillwalker and canoeist, he also contributes to The Great Outdoors magazine and has his own walking, talking podcast, Ed Venturing.
This cruise will take you to four of Scandinavia’s finest ports. Visitors always love Denmark’s stylish capital, Copenhagen – home of the famous Little Mermaid statue – and the nearby port of Nyhavn, where the harbour is lined with enticing cafés and quaint old homes.
Equally compelling is Norway’s
capital, Oslo, famous for its green spaces and
world-class cultural attractions (don’t miss the
Viking Ship Museum). Less well known but equally fascinating are Kristiansand – Norway’s sunniest
spot – and Skagen in Denmark, a picturesque
fishing town with a maritime history that reaches
back to the early Middle Ages.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to persons aged 18 years or over, except employees of Princess Cruises and WoC, their families or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
- The winners will be notified by email. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these T&Cs.
- The winners’ names and county can be obtained by sending a SAE to WoC within one month after the closing date.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value shall be provided.
- The closing date for entries is midnight 17th May 2023.
- Winners will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries.
- The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties. One entry will be submitted into the draw per entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any applicable provisions of mandatory local law.