The Real Housewives of Cheshire to cruise onto our screens
The Real Housewives of Cheshire will be making a splash return to ITVBe and the ITV Hub on December 5 in The Real Housewives of Cheshire: Christmas Cruising.
The brand-new, three-part series will see The Real Housewives of Cheshire’s Hanna Kinsella, Lauren Simon, Lystra Adams, Nicole Sealey, Rachel Lugo, Seema Malhotra and Sheena Lynch and alumni Tanya Bardsley and Ester Dee board Princess Cruises’ Royal Princess for their first-ever cruise together.
Royal Princess fittingly counts the Princess of Wales, Kate Middleton, as her ship godmother.
The royal famously smashed a bottle of £1,250 Nebuchadnezzar of Moet et Chandon champagne against the hull of the £470 million, 141,000 ton vessel in 2013, with the words: "I name this ship Royal Princess. May God bless her and all who sail in her."
The reality stars will sail from San Francisco to Mexico, calling at Cabo San Lucas, Loreto and Mazatlán, in search of sun, sea and fun.
Eithne Williamson, vice president Princess Cruises UK and Europe, said: “To have The Real Housewives of Cheshire onboard a Princess Cruises ship for their first-ever cruise together is extremely exciting.
“We cannot wait for viewers to see all the incredible moments the Housewives experienced as they sailed around the beautiful Mexican Riviera – from the extraordinary service they received onboard to the varied activities they enjoyed in each fabulous port.”
The Real Housewives of Cheshire: Christmas Cruising airs Mondays from December 5 at 9pm on ITVBe and the ITV Hub.
Viking to add 10 river ships in Europe
Explora Journeys announces itineraries for Explora 1 and 11 through April 2026
SeaDream Yacht Club releases 2026 Mediterranean collection
Norwegian Dawn to make UAE debut
Celebrity Cruises christens Celebrity Ascent
Seabourn expedition ships meet in Antarctica for the first time
Black Friday 2023: The cruise deals you won't want to miss
Seabourn announces 129-day ‘Ring of Fire’ cruise in 2026
Celebrity Cruises announces 2025-26 season
Celestyal Cruises adds former Carnival Corporation ship to its fleet
7-Day Eastern Caribbean with St. Thomas
- 7 nights, departs on the 19 Jan 2025
- Princess Cruises, Sky Princess
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Princess Cays, San Juan (Puerto Rico), + 2 more
14-Day Caribbean East/West Adventurer
- 14 nights, departs on the 18 Feb 2024
- Princess Cruises, Caribbean Princess
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Princess Cays, San Juan (Puerto Rico), + 7 more
14-Day Mediterranean with Greek Isles, France & Turkey
- 14 nights, departs on the 17 May 2025
- Princess Cruises, Sun Princess
- Barcelona, Gibraltar, Marseille, + 8 more
7-Day Western Caribbean with Mexico
- 7 nights, departs on the 07 Jan 2024
- Princess Cruises, Regal Princess
- Galveston, Texas, Cozumel, Belize City, + 2 more
17-Day Greenland & Canada
- 17 nights, departs on the 11 Aug 2024
- Princess Cruises, Emerald Princess
- Boston, Massachusetts, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador, + 6 more