Competition: Win all-inclusive luxury Caribbean cruise for two worth over £7,500 with Regent Seven Seas - COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Competition time for those eager to snap up a super-luxury Caribbean cruise for two with all-inclusive line Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Roll up! Roll up!
Competition winners can get their hands on a seven-night ‘Mexican Marvels in the Caribbean’ trip for two with Regent Seven Seas Cruises, worth over £7,500 by entering today.
Just imagine an average December in the UK: cold, dark and dreary, with only Christmas to look forward to. Now think what it would feel like if you were cruising the Caribbean aboard Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ ultra-luxurious new Seven Seas Grandeur. A whole lot different, right? Then you’ll love our exclusive competition.
We’ve teamed up with leading cruise specialists cruise.co.uk to offer you and a lucky guest the chance to enjoy a seven-night all-inclusive cruise for two aboard Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ newest ship.
The round-trip voyage departs from Florida on December 14, 2023, stopping off at dreamy Caribbean destinations including Harvest Caye in Belize and Cozumel in Mexico, before returning on December 21.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises forms new luxury partnership
Regent Seven Seas Cruises promise ‘Epicurean Perfection’ – what does this mean?
Regent Seven Seas unveils longest world cruise departing in 2026
Regent Seven Seas to showcase ‘behind-the-scenes secrets’ in new TV show
Competition: Win a VIP day onboard Seven Seas Splendor worth £1,500 - COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Inside The Cruise Village’s New Luxury Booking Service – The Platinum Collection
Regent Seven Seas Cruises Extends ‘Return with Regent’ Offer
Does Regent’s Seven Seas Splendor Live Up to Her Name?
Your journey will begin in Miami, where you’ll step aboard the ship and get settled in your roomy H-grade Veranda suite before enjoying dinner at one of the ship’s stylish restaurants.
Sailing overnight, you’ll spend day two cruising the Caribbean, giving you plenty of time to explore Seven Seas Grandeur and enjoy all the fabulous facilities the ship has to offer.
- READ MORE: Your essential post-Covid guide to Caribbean cruising -
On day three of your cruise, your first port stop will be Roatan Island in the Western Caribbean. Known for its white sandy beaches, the island also has a stunning underwater environment. With pristine reefs just swimming distance from the shore, this is heaven for snorkelers and divers.
Day four sees the ship anchor at Harvest Caye in Belize. This mangrove-clad private island offers a treat for wildlife fans, with the chance to spot toucans and butterflies, explore the island’s mangrove estuaries or snorkel along the reef that surrounds the island.
If you’re feeling adventurous you can try your hand at watersports on the lagoon, or you can simply take a leisurely stroll around the marina.
History buffs are in for a treat the following day when the ship calls in at Costa Maya in Mexico.
From here you can visit the spectacular Mayan ruins of Chacchoben and Kohunlich. Less crowded than the better-known pyramids near Cancun, these offer a vivid glimpse of the mysterious Mayan civilisation that once flourished here.
- READ MORE: Best winter sun cruise destinations from Dubai to Mexico -
Your final port stop on day six will be Cozumel, Mexico’s largest inhabited island. Made famous in 1959 when legendary oceanographer Jacques Cousteau discovered the spectacular coral reefs at Palancar, Cozumel is now known as one of the world’s best places to scuba dive.
Finally, after a week of Caribbean adventure and blissful luxury onboard Seven Seas Grandeur, your final day will be spent cruising the Florida Straits as you head back towards the bright lights of Miami and your flight home.
- All meals in a range of speciality restaurants onboard
- Unlimited drinks, including fine wines, champagne and spirits throughout the ship
- Daily replenished mini-bar in your suite, with soft drinks and beers
- A selection of free shore excursions
- Unlimited wi-fi throughout the ship
- Return economy flights from London
- Transfers between airport and ship
- All gratuities and service charges, plus unlimited valet laundry
- READ MORE: Inside Seven Seas Grandeur's £8,000-a-night suite -
Launching in November 2023, Seven Seas Grandeur will offer unrivalled space, unparalleled service and exceptional cuisine. Accommodating just 750 passengers with one of the highest guest-to-staff ratios at sea, the all-suite ship will boast a wide range of speciality restaurants, including French-inspired Chartreuse and US-style steakhouse Prime Seven.
For drinks, there’s a range of beautifully designed bars and cocktail lounges, while evening entertainment includes shows at the state-of-the-art Constellation Theater.
Guests can also enjoy pampering at the Serene Spa and Wellness area with an infinity pool, while for more strenuous exercise there’s a fitness centre, pool and jogging track.
Sea days bring the chance to try complimentary cooking classes at the Culinary Arts Kitchen, chess in the library, plus a range of expert lectures and wine tastings.
To complement the delights of life on board, Regent Seven Seas Cruises also offers incredible shoreside experiences at each port of call. As well as perfectly curated trips to important historical sites, there’s the chance to explore off the beaten track with ‘go local’ tours, led by guides who live in the area.
In your roomy H-grade Veranda suite, you’ll get to enjoy welcome champagne, a luxuriously comfortable bed, a marble bathroom with L’Occitane toiletries and a glamorous dressing area. Your balcony also offers you the chance to relax at sea in privacy and comfort.
- READ MORE: What to expect on luxury cruise ships -
What you could win
Departing on December 14, 2023, the prize includes a full-board all-inclusive ‘Mexican Marvels in the Caribbean’ seven-night cruise for two onboard Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ Seven Seas Grandeur, sharing an H-grade Veranda suite.
The winner and their guest will enjoy complimentary meals, free wi-fi, unlimited drinks including fine wines and spirits, a selection of free shore excursions, return economy flights from London, transfers between airport and ship, and all pre-paid gratuities.
Celebrity Cruises christens Celebrity Ascent
Celebrity Cruises announces 2025-26 season
Norwegian Aqua to feature world’s first hybrid rollercoaster and waterslide
Fred Olsen confirms Caribbean return after three-year hiatus
Top five Caribbean cruises for 2024 & 2025
Star Clippers releases new brochure with additional themed sailings
Holland America Line offers air credit of £500 as part of Caribbean cruise push
Marella Cruises to return to Dominican Republic for the first time since 2017
‘Despacito’ singer Luis Fonsi to name new Norwegian Cruise Line ship
Sailings from £899 per person*: spring is in the air with Marella Cruises
Terms and conditions
- All entries must be received by 23.59GMT on April 30, 2022. Any entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind. Any entries received after this time will not be counted.
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over residing in the UK except employees of Cruise.co.uk (the Promoter), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the valid entries received by us before the closing date. The winner will be contacted privately by email within 7 days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is a 7-night ultra-luxury, all-inclusive cruise for 2 people sharing a cabin onboard Regent Seven Seas newest ship, Seven Seas Grandeur including return economy flights from London. The prize is subject to availability and does not include travel insurance, shore excursions, personal expenditure, any taxes paid locally or other incidental costs. It is essential and the responsibility of the prize-winners to have valid passports as well as all necessary travel insurance, applicable visas and required health certification as required by the cruise line or applicable government agencies at the time of travel (e.g proof of vaccinations).
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
- One entry per person is permitted. No purchase is necessary to enter. We reserve the right to substitute the prize to an equivalent cruise up to the value of the prize at any time without notice.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Cruise.co.uk, Grosvenor House, Prospect Hill, Redditch, B97 4DL.
Norwegian Dawn to make UAE debut
Celebrity Cruises christens Celebrity Ascent
Seabourn expedition ships meet in Antarctica for the first time
Black Friday 2023: The cruise deals you won't want to miss
Seabourn announces 129-day ‘Ring of Fire’ cruise in 2026
Celebrity Cruises announces 2025-26 season
Celestyal Cruises adds former Carnival Corporation ship to its fleet
Holland America Line announces South America and Antarctica schedule for 2025/26
Wave Awards 2023: What the winners had to say
Wave Awards 2023: Cruise Mummy named favourite cruise blogger
A Private Escape
- 7 nights, departs on the 27 Feb 2024
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Seven Seas Grandeur
- Miami, Florida, , Roatán Island, + 5 more